Pay day

Today is pay day, and my favourite thing to do on pay day is buy stuff I don't need. Today I bought some amazing man repelling pants:




















And some books, the best of which is:

The others are:
  • Steppenwolf, Herman Hesse
  • And the Ass saw the Angel, Nick Cave
  • Amsterdam, Ian McEwan (I pretty much only got this 'cos my friend James said it was good...it'd better be.)


Next I'm going to pay for shark diving and then I'll have no more money until next pay day...I wonder what I can buy then.

3 comments:

  1. Amsterdam will make you want to kick Ian McEwan in the face. You could've just borrowed it from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I'm reading another of his books at the moment, Saturday, it's pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard he's generally good, it's just amsterdam and the movie of atonement. Although it's unfair to blame him for the movie interpretation of atonement.

    ReplyDelete