The Community Cup, or why UDLs are a bad idea

The Community Cup is one of my favourite days of the year and yesterday's game was no let down. There was sun, mud, dogs, kids, football, snags and lots and lots of UDL cans (last night in a sugar-induced bout of insomnia I calculated I'd consumed 1530 calories worth of UDL Vodka Passionfruit cans....I don't know what that means, but I'm guessing its bad).

My highlights of the day included:

The sun - I love Melbourne winters!




The mud - lots of people got very, very muddy



Using public toilets and not dying...yet.



Meeting Tex Perkins...and offering him money to sing 'This is not the Way Home', repeatedly...he politely declined, repeatedly.



Finding the Rockdogs mascots uniform unattended...need I say more


The football - I think there was some of that too...


This guy's jumper:

No comments:

Post a Comment