Baby photos


You know that person that talks non stop about their wedding even though it was years ago? Or the one that shows you billions of inane an seemingly identical pictures of their baby/cat/pet cactus? Or the one who breaks into song or interpretive dance at any opportunity? How about the one who thrusts examples of their arts and crafts projects at you?

I get a lot of all of those people, and for years I never understood what they found so fascinating about baby's first poo or the painting they'd done of a dolphin or their wedding photos, didn't these people have anything more interesting in their lives? Didn't they go to parties, watch the news, have outfits to plan for Spring Carnival?

As it turned out, what they had was far more interesting than my myriad of distractions - they had a passion. An all-consuming reason for getting up in the morning. I think in the last few weeks I've found mine, so forgive me for constantly asking if you've read my blog and I promise I'll look at your baby photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment