What's in your shed?


My new apartment has a shed in it's courtyard. This is quite possibly the most exciting thing to happen to me this week. Despite the fact that the shed is the size of a small toilet cubicle, and will be crammed full of stuff that won't fit into my apartment, I keep fantasizing about all of the wonderful uses I could put it to. So far, my favourite ideas are:

  • Convert it to an additional wardrobe...who can't use more wardrobe space?
  • Turn it into a steam room....although it's a bit breezy, might not hold the steam well.
  • Create a small dressing room, you know the kind with a make up table with lights around the mirror?
  • I could use it to roost a flock of homing pigeons - that way I could save on my phone bill.
  • A craft room...or possibly a home for all my failed craft projects...either way.
  • Turn it into a small bar, serving drinks to the courtyard...I guess this is probably illegal though.
  • A manly tool shed, so my shed-less male friends can look on in awe.
  • Fill it with those little furry creatures that turn into gremlins if you get them wet, or feed them, or something - probably a bad idea, it looks kind of leaky.
  • Fill it with an aquarium, possibly full of sharks, or turtles.
  • A new hiding space, since I will no longer have a walk in shoe cupboard to hide in.

Most likely it will just be full of the overflow from inside the apartment, but a girl's gotta dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment