If I could have a pet, I'd want a....


A fish...although all the fish I've had in the past haven't managed to stick around too long...I get the feeling I need a more sturdy pet like an...
Axelotl! Kind of like a fish but with legs, and frills and a big smiley face. Although I hear they're pretty good at escaping and making your house smell, I guess I don't want that.
How about a french bulldog? These things are so freakin cute I want to stash them in my handbag, but I guess anything that makes you more like Paris Hilton is a bad thing right?
Guinea pigs are pretty cool, especially this one in his little dinosaur suit. I've had guinea pigs before, I've still got a scar on my finger from where one bit me...I guess that's a bad idea too.


How about a miniature pony? Come to think of it, I've had one of those too, and I still have the bite marks to prove it.
A baby sloth? Again, maximum cuteness and it loves to sleep which is a plus, but I reckon those claws would reak havoc on my stockings, I guess that's a no.
Baby hippos are pretty cool, and I reckon this guy would love joining me for a Saturday morning soak in the spa, but a substitute teacher once told me that they poo in the water, and that's just not cool.
I love watching turtles eat things, so that would be a pretty cool pet, but I hear they live forever....I don't want a pet that's gonna go telling my grand kids about the crazy hi jinks I got up to in my youth.
Penguins would be pretty cool, although I don't reckon they'd like the heat in summer...the only thing that's worse than me whingeing about the heat is a herd of penguins whingeing about the heat.
A teacup piglet would be awesome, but lets face it - Mel would find a way to steal it and eat it.

I've always wanted a chameleon, but I'm really scared of anything with scales, so I guess that counts this guy out.
I suppose all that leaves is a velociraptor.

No comments:

Post a Comment