Guest Blog: A day at the races

As my memory of Saturday's Young Member's Day is fairly fuzzy to say the least (something to do with going to the gym before the races...ooops), Caitlyn has happily provided a guest post for the event. I'll add some photos as soon as I work out how to get them off my camera.

Hello, Caitlyn here.

So I'm going to give a shot at blogging, using Heather's blog of course. We are at the races drinking wine while the boys try to make some money. I tried to put a bet on the first race and my horse came last so I've given up for today. I'm much better at drinking wine than betting, wino for life I say.


An update on the fashion here at Flemington. I wouldn't say it was great and I wouldn't come here for any inspiration. A lot of short frilly dresses and a lot of pink, both of which I am not a fan of, but each to their own I guess. Lets turn our eyes to the men, I have found a lot of what my Greek girls would call "wog tappers". If you've never heard the term before they are the bad shoes boys use to wear out to the trashy clubs when they just turned 18. They are usually white and of the pointed variety - GROSS! Speaking of white, white stockings are not ok. I've given it a go, it wasn't successful, so I wouldn't advise
it for anyone else.

Enough of me... Everyone have a lovely day! Signing out, Miss Maney.

No comments:

Post a Comment