Things I've learnt (or re-learnt) this week


This week has been pretty crazy, so now it's Friday I'm sitting down and working out what I've learnt and re-learnt this week. The biggest thing I've learnt is that I have a lot more good friends than I often think. I tend to be very much an 'eggs in one basket' kind of friend, but in the past week I've had loads of support from so many wonderful people. It's sad that I often forget just how many people care for me, and I can't wait to invite them all round to my new place for a cuppa! On that note, moving house isn't as hard as I remember...so far. All of my packing materials get delivered on Saturday, so then the real fun begins!

After spending about 3 months going to the gym 3 times a week, I'm actually learning to like it - I don't look nearly as uncoordinated anymore and I'm even learning to tolerate sweating (although I don't quite love sweating yet). Next big challenge is to actually get down to a spin class like I keep promising I will....hopefully this Sunday.

Today I also learnt how to embed a youtube video into my blog, which is great 'cos now you can all see what my friends Chloe and Paul are up to in the UK. I hear Chloe's swim 'window' starts this weekend, so my fingers are crossed for her!


See, I know famous people! For anyone who wants to find out more about Chloe and her swim - click here to be diverted to her blog.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment