Life is Pretty Peachy


I dunno about you, but life is very sweet for me at the moment. I've had some upheaval in the last month or so, but it looks like that's all out of the way and I've been able to start living the life I love again.
I've moved into my new apartment, which I love - I've never had a place feel so much like home from the minute I walked through the door. I even planted some herbs in pots in the courtyard...as it turns out I don't have a green thumb and they look a little more like grass clippings than things you'd add to your cooking, but baby steps!

My job is going well, and my 'professional' blog, The Inspired Assistant, has even been commented on by someone I don't know, which is a massive achievement for me! If you haven't checked it out and passed it on to any assistants you know, make sure you do.

I've even made a few changes to my appearance - I've been dressing differently, had all of my lovely long hair cut off (that's taking some getting used to) and I've just gotten new contact lenses for my eyes...although I'm yet to wear them (as you can see in this picture)! I'm even heading up to Rainbow Bay for a few days to hang out with my folks and relax in the sun.

 I'm spending a lot more time with people who are important to me (even if it's online most of the time) and enjoying making some new friends too.

It seems to me like spring has come a little early this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment