30 Days Has September...



I've always wanted to take part in Movember, but lacking the ability to grow a mo has made this difficult.
This year I've decided to take part in another month long fundraising challenge, 30 Days Has September. The idea is that for the month of September you try something new each day, and get people to sponsor you to do it.

Some of their suggestions for activities are:
  • Go barefoot
  • Pick a color, and only eat food of that color all day
  • Get up and sing your favorite oldie at a karaoke night
  • Take an outdoor sport and play it inside
  • Do a confession
  • Volunteer at a hospital
  • Have a full conversation with a dog
  • Go to a footy field and kick a goal
  • Get all of your friends together for an Alcholympics Day
  • Get a whole bunch of hot chips, and have a sit-down dinner with a pack of
    Seagulls
  • Do the door-to-door service with some Jehovah’s witnesses for a week
Over the next few weeks (i.e. until September) I'll be thinking of what my challenges will be and I'd love it if you'd suggest some. In fact as long as the suggestion isn't too crazy, I promise I'll do it if you sponsor me. Once September actually begins I'll post updates on this blog about what I've been up to. Why don't you have a crack at it yourself?

You can sponsor me at http://www.30dayshasseptember.com/heather_stewart_5

No comments:

Post a Comment