Did you make anyone's day brighter today?



I don't think I did, or at least I didn't do it consciously.


Today I must have interacted with about 20 people face to face (not a lot for a normal day) and a hundred or so people over the phone, and other than being polite I did nothing (intentionally) to make any of their days better.

I'm pretty sure I don't know the meaning of life, but what I do know is that (to me) even making just one person's day better is a worthwhile reason to get up in the morning.

Tomorrow I'm going to make sure everyone I talk to face to face gets my best effort at making their day, and life, better in some small way. In all honesty, I'm a little scared at this prospect, I'm not entirely sure I can do it, but I'll give it a shot - how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment