Stuff that is making me feel grown up



  • Wearing pants and a shirt to work today - I look like a man, but at least I look like a professional man.
  • Walking to and from work
  • Reading industry related articles in my spare time
  • Doing lots of cooking in advance (some of it is even quite tasty)
  • Going to a bar in jeans and a quite demure top (and giggling at the girls in skimpy dresses and lots of makeup)
  • Getting up early and cleaning the house
  • Gardening...the plants are still alive, although looking a little wussy.
  • Opening a first home savers account (although it has no money in it)
  • Deciding to use the money I would spend on Spring Carnival to kick start my first home savers account.

Stuff that is reminding me I'm not very grown up:
  • You don't really think I'm stupid enough to put that in writing do you?

1 comment: